March of the Elephants


In January of this year, I went to a wedding in Marlborough and really needed something to do on the boat - or rather thought that I did as I didn't get too far in my stitching on the trip.  And then lost the instructions.  Ah well.  Some things were never meant to be and strangely enough a flock of sheep in my life wasn't that appealing to begin with!


So I switched to elephants instead.


I love my Jo Verso cross stitch books but rarely seen to stitch much any more.  I think sewing might have taken over as my major hobby (it would be wonderful if that meant I didn't just accumulate bits of things from beading, cross stitching, card making, etc. that I can't bear to get rid of! - NO MORE NEW Hobbies.  Definitely. Maybe.).


How could you not want a train of elephants in your life?



Comments

  1. I'll have a train of elephants anytime! I've got three Jo Verso books, they are great and full of designs to use. Mine tend to spend time on the shelves not opened...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Siding stories